Sacred Stories Telesummit appreciates and values all of our listeners and speakers. As a show of our appreciation and gratitude, we are happy to work diligently to resolve any customer concerns. If a resolution cannot be found and our customer satisfied, we are happy to offer a refund within 7 days of purchase. However, as a way to help show our speakers how much we treasure and value their knowledge, expertise, and hard work, a refund can only be offered on one package per customer in a 90 day period. Multiple refunds requested by the same customer within 90 days will not be accepted. Should the speaker’s offer involve a personal session or a LIVE webinar, the guarantee will be voided in the event that the session or webinar has occurred. Additionally, all requests for refunds should be submitted within the 7 day guarantee period. We appreciate and thank all of our listeners for understanding, respecting, and honoring this guarantee.
Important Medical Disclaimer:
The information on this website is NOT INTENDED or IMPLIED to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes ONLY.
Please see a medical professional if you need help with depression, illness or have any physical or mental health concerns whatsoever. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE, COURSE OR TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS, OR ANY OTHER OPINION on your conditions or treatment options.
SERVICES AND PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEBSITE are for information purposes ONLY and are not offered as medical or psychological advice, guidance, or treatment. Results shared are not typical. You may or may not experience anything from our sessions, the services provides by teachers, speakers and guests. Please consult a medical professional if you are experiencing illness, depression, anxiety, mood swings or any physical or mental health concerns whatsoever. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Answers to Common Questions:
The files won't download
The main issue we've seen with customers not being able to download files is because their internet speed is too slow.
- We recommend a cable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 2Mbps.
- Using DSL is possible if your internet speed is at least 2Mbps.
- Do not use a wireless internet connection, unless you are sure you have a 4G 'unlimited' data plan.
To check your internet speed
1. Go to www.SpeedTest.net
2. Click "Begin Test"
3. When the test completes, write down your download speed.
Help with .ZIP files
If your computer does not have Zip software to uncompress the files:
1. Go to www.download.com
2. Search for unzip software (put unzip in the top right box and click enter)
3. On the left side, under click the "Free" button check box (just under "Narrow Your Results" / "By Price")
4. The web page will present you with many free options for you to download and install an unzip program.
Help with .PDF files
We recommend Adobe Reader to open .PDF files. If your computer does not have software to read .PDF files: click here
Help with .M4V video files
We recommend Quicktime or iTunes to play .M4V videos. If your computer does not have software to play .M4V files: click here
Help with Flash .FLV video files
We recommend Flash to play .FLV videos. If your computer does not have software to play .FLV files: click here
Help with downloading to iPhone & iPad
You cannot download directly to iPhone or iPad.
To use these devices:
3. put (drag & drop) into iTunes
4. sync (to get the files into your iPhone / iPad)
Help with downloading to Android Phone & Tablet
1. Connect the device to your computer
2. Tab Mount to enter USB storage mode
3. On a PC, navigate to find the storage device, on Mac, the drive will appear on your desktop
4. Drag-and-drop the desired files to the drive
5. In your phone/tablet notification window, tap Turn of USB storage
6. Disconnect the device from your computer
Should you still require assistance, please email us at: email@example.com